Would the banks give me a mortgage for the Leaning tower of Pisa?










Tower of Pisa

I was looking for some good job and for this purpose I had applied some where. They accepted my application and called me to join. I accepted the offer that came from the North. However, my house was a huge hurdle in my job's way. I wanted to sell it but could not. It was unmortgeagable.  I was out of my mind in this puzzling condition. Then, I thought of those guys who used to buy any type of house. They paid me within 14 days and moved towards Liverpool.  I was obsessed with the reaction of banks that could turn me and buyers down for selling unmortageable property. 

Dear bank – I want to buy leaning tower of Pisa. Therefore, I would like to mortgage my house. 

Dear Sir – we feel sorry to inform you that the tower is Unmortgageable because it is falling over. 

Dear Bank – I cannot deny the fact about the condition of tower that is leaning slightly due to its age 900 years. It is true that the tower does lean slightly because it has been standing for over 900 years. So, I am sure that it will be acceptable for the next 20 years as my mortgage.

In 1173, the story of the leaning of the tower of Pisa started. When in 1178 the  building experts started to make its third story, it started to lean due to soft ground. The weak soil of ground floor damaged the foundations of tower. 

Over the next 800 years, it became clear the 55-metre tower wasn’t just learning but was actually falling at a rate of one to two mille- meters per year.

After 800 years, tower assumed the leaning shape that anyone could observe it. It was of 55-metre and every passing year was bringing two mille-meters leaning. Now it has leaned up to 5 meters. Engineers and construction experts put their entire efforts to rescue the tower. They decreased the size of remaining stories but this effort did not bring any change and the tower kept on leaning. The increasing stories caused more sink.

Anyhow, I do not like banks and bank people. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment